Interested in this car?
Make the first step
Technology that inspires.
Sonata’s high style does more than just spark the emotions. It delivers high rewards with innovative design features like the gradient hidden light technology, a sure conversation starter that adds to Sonata’s mystique. Sonata’s high-tech image is reinforced with LED rear combination lamps and available full-LED front lighting. For a statement that expresses high performance, Hyundai offers the optional 18-in alloy wheel package and premium Pirelli tires.
A step closer to perfection.
Step into the new Sonata and discover that driving perfection is closer than ever. That should come as good news because nobody is perfect: Mistakes can happen but Sonata’s advanced driver assistance technologies can identify trouble before you do and will even take corrective measures to help make you a safer, better driver. Every detail of the Sonata is truly new yet all of the key touchpoints feel so familiar and instinctive to use — for a feeling of total trust and confidence. The new Sonata: It really does bring you closer to driving perfection than ever before.
Sound that embraces you.
Sonata‘s premium BOSE audio system creates an immersive sound experience of such startling realism and clarity that you‘ll feel like you‘re actually there at the original source. This upgrade comes with twelve acoustically-tuned speakers, Centerpoint Surround Sound and dynamic speed compensation that will have you feeling like you have been transported into the recording studio. Bluetooth, now installed as a standard feature, further elevates the listening experience by providing the convenience of a hands-free connection to your smartphone.
My comfort zone.
Sonata has a way of becoming a part of you, an extension of your body. Its seats cradle you while gauges, control knobs and pedals align perfectly with eyes, hands and feet for a sense of complete confidence and total control. The optional 10.25-in HD navigation (1920×720) features split-screen capabilities with a simple and intuitive interface that allows the screen to be divided up to display the three separate functions if multi-tasking is desired.
Sonata takes equally good care of its passengers with seats that bolster and support the spine’s natural S-curve so you can really feel the difference that good design makes. The relaxation comfort seat allows the front passenger to unwind by replicating the spinal support of a reclining chaise lounge to achieve a feeling of near weightlessness. This optional GLS features lowers the backrest while readjusting the tilt of the seat cushion at the press of a single button.
Step inside and discover an interior that engages and satisfies all the senses. The cabin is a visual feast projecting elegance, warmth and delivering a rich tactile experience. The dials of the Supervision cluster come to life with stunning clarity and show impressive depth: Numbers and batons are crisp and clean with the gauges scoring big points for their elegance and functional simplicity. And just as customers would expect, the AVN touchscreen replicates the user experience of a smartphone ensuring Sonata is perfectly in step with the digital times.
12.3 inch full LCD cluster / Integrated driving mode (Comfort / Smart / Eco / Sport)
The SuperVision cluster seamlessly integrates with the navigation unit to offer turn-by-turn navigation and an expanded array of information presented in clear, concise and colorful graphics. By automatic adjustment of the transmission shift schedule, the integrated driving mode offers the driver a choice of four types of drive settings to suit personal preferences each displayed in its own distinctive color.
Power with precision.
Sonata dials it up with a choice of two new and improved powertrains mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox. Gear selection is controlled by a new shift-by-wire selector that makes for safer, more precise and fool-proof gear changes and its smaller footprint clears up valuable space on the center console. This same push-button convenience is brought to the optional electronic parking brake which comes with auto-hold that allows the driver to remove his foot from the brake pedal during stops to relax the leg muscles while maintaining brake pressure
Take every precaution.
Sonata leaps to the front of the race for a lighter, more rigid body structure by using more high-specification steel alloys than ever before. Not only is the body the stiffest ever, but it is 24kg lighter and quieter than previous generation models. That ensures Sonata meets and, in many cases, even exceeds the most stringent crash safety test standards in the world. Depowered front airbags are supplied as standard equipment but thoracic/pelvic airbags for the driver and front passenger are optional as are full-length side curtain airbags.
Multiple skeleton engine room structure
Safety critical sub-substructures, particularly the dash crossmembers and A-pillars are made with hot-stamped steel to attain the highest possible rigidity and better withstand crash impact forces. The novel design even protects cabin occupants against the dangers of secondary impacts—the collisions that can often take place after the initial collision
9 airbag system
Driver and front passenger are protected by depowered-type airbags that minimize the risk of injury caused by airbag deployment.
Optional protection from side impacts is offered in the form of curtain airbags which provide head protection and thoracic/pelvic airbags that protect the driver and front seat passenger.
• Front thorax & pelvis + curtain airbag
• EPB (Electric parking brake) with autohold
• Daytime running light; Dedicated LED
• Dual LED lamps (low & high projection)
• Rear; LED
• Panorama roof – Power (one touch safety)
• Side sill; body color with black paint
• Wiper blade; aero
• Alloy 18 inch wheels (A-type)
• Full size; alloy spare tire
• Power seats (driver & Passenger)
• Lumbar support (driver); power (2-way mechanical type)
• 6:4 Split back folding & cushion for 3 passengers
• Center armrest
• Drink holder at center armrest
• Leather seats
• Ski-through in rear lumbar seat
• Power (front; auto up/down & safety)
• 4-spoke; leather steering wheel
• Auto temp. control (dual)
• Auto window defogger
• Super vision + full TFT LCD info + rheostat
• ECM (electronic chromic mirror)
• Paddle shifter (lever type)
• BCW (blind-spot collision warning)
• TPMS (high line): Tire Pressure Monitoring System
• PDW (parking distance warning); reverse w/o off switch
• PDW (parking distance warning); reverse/forward
• RVM (rear view monitor); w/ PG-Dynamic (parking guidance)
• AVM (around view monitor)
• Rain sensor
• BVM (blind-spot view monitor)
• Backlite; power
• Wireless charger (phone)
• Radio + RDS w/int. 8” display
• Bose audio
• Rear package tray
• Tweeter + ext. AMP + center
• Audio steering wheel remote control
• Bluetooth w/voice recognition
• Smart key(fob) & button start
● The above values are subject to change.
● Some of the equipment illustrated or described on this website may not be supplied as standard equipment and may be available at extra cost.
● Hyundai Motor Company reserves the right to change specifications and equipment without prior notice.
● The color plates shown may vary slightly from the actual colors.
● Please consult your dealer for full information and availability on colors and trims.